Julie is a business consultant with over 25 years experience helping leaders create great organizations able to more effectively compete in a global marketplace. My focus is to help leaders at all levels improve their team’s ability to execute on the strategies they’ve identified by helping to recognize key stakeholders, streamline decision making and improve execution. Many organizations I’ve worked with benefit from our work by realizing greater role and decision-making clarity, increased accountability and improved engagement.
Areas of Expertise include:
- Developing leadership and management learning solutions
- Helping leaders influencing and working more efficiently in matrix organizations
- Enhancing employee engagement
- Managing organizational and cultural change
- Building strong leadership teams
This opportunity to work as the VP of Programs for the greater Boston ATD chapter is a wonderful opportunity to collaborate with learning leaders across the region. I look forward to serving the community with insightful programming that will support you in your professional and organizational goals.
Contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org